Tata, which is one of the leading manufacturers in cars has launched its edition of Tata Tigor. The Tata Cars have been one of the most popular brands in the Indian markets.The main aim of the manufacturers is to consider the labours which the drivers of the car would want on a daily basis.Here are 5 things that you must know before you purchase it.
· The price: the price range of the Tigor can range from 4.2 lakh to 6.5 lakh which is the ex- price of the showroom. Also considering all the features that are being provided by the car, the customers do need a value for their money.
· The exterior design of the vehicle: it comes with headlamp clusters which are blacked out fully. The rear of the Tata Tigor seems to be slimmer than it actually is. The variants of the diesel come with wheels that are 14 inch, while the petrol variant will possess wheels that are of 15 inch. The length, width and the height of the Tigor is considered to be 3992 mm, 1677 mm and 1537 mm respectively. The number of cylinders possessed by this four wheeler are 3.
· The interiorof the vehicle: the highlighted features of the Tigor’s interior are the steering wheel which has the multi- function buttons that are integrated. The screen for the infotainment is a touch screen unit that is 5- inch. The pads of the door give you a royal feel. The rear seats come with headrests for all the three passengers with an extra armrest that will provide more comfort. This four wheeler is considered to be a car which has more space with an increase of 50 mm in the wheelbase thus releasing ample of space forthe people on board.
· The other impressive features of the Tigor: The other standout features of this car are its smoked headlamps that come along with projectors, the climate control which is automated, boot space with a capacity of 419 litres. Apart from that it also has the child safety lock feature. Also the head lights can be easily adjusted. The front door and the rear door consists of the bottle holders and the door pockets. Some of the features of comfort that are included are the distance to empty, the driver footrest, the rear neck rest that is been integrated.
· The specifications of the engine: the displacement of the engine is considered to be 1199 cc. it has a mileage of 20.3 kmpl. The Tata Tigor offers two options for the engines, which are the 1.5 L a diesel engine which consists of three cylinders while the other one is the 1.2 L petrol engine with three cylinders. Also they come with a manual 5- speed gearbox. Both the variants of diesel and petrol have the same torque output but the variant of the petrol is considered to be more smooth while it makes your driving experience more fun.